Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Merry Little Stockings

 For July 2022 at Christmas Craft Creations our theme is patterned paper! I happened to have small prints that would work with my idea of stockings with glittery cuffs, toes and heels. Here is what I came up with for this month's challenge. I am entering it at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge here.









Products I used:

Stampin' Up!: stocking punch

Simon Says Stamp: Wonky Stitched dies

Sugar Pea Designs: Card Front Element Builder dies

Plaid papers: My Favorite Things

Snowflake and snowman patterned papers, glitter card stock: Joann Fabrics brand

Pink and Main: sequins

Distress Oxide Ink: Tumbled Glass

Ink Blending brush

Merry Die: borrowed from a friend

Glue dots

Foam tape

I started by cutting a white panel with the wonky stitching die. Then I ink blended blue across the center of it. I cut out my stockings from patterned papers, then one more time out of white card stock to add sturdiness. Next I glued all the pieces together...this part is fun! I took another piece of the green/blue plaid patterned paper and die cut it with the A2 sized stitched die. I die cut the word Merry out of white card stock, then ink blended distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Broken China. I assembled all the panels and stockings (popped up on foam tape) onto an A2 top fold card front, then decided to add sequins. There is Wink of Stella on the sentiment for even more sparkle.

We hope you will join us with your patterned papers and a Christmas theme! Don't forget to use patterned paper, our theme's graphic, and a link back to us to be eligible to win a prize!

See you soon,

-Carol



7 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

This is adorable!

Carol said...

Thanks Cindy!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a delightful holiday card with your fun and festive stockings!!

Carol said...

Thanks Lynn!

laurie said...

Just love the plaid and those stockings are super cute!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Looooooove your dp's. Nice border die and the merry just finishes this off so nicely.

Carol said...

Thanks Laurie and Ina. I think this will be a good one to mass produce in December!