Sunday, July 24, 2022

Smile

The My Favorite Things Color Challenge #193 uses beachy hues and I had to make a beach lover card using them as well as my new MFT cover up die that I've wanted forever!



Die cutting is the main technique on this card, but I also ink blended the background to look like sand and surf. I literally got this MFT Snow Swirls Cover Up die today and made this card right away! I know it will be put to good use for winter cards too, but I always thought it could have other uses...I've looked at it a long time and finally bought it!

Products used:

MFT: Snow Swirls Cover Up Die

Spellbinders:  Small Die of the Month June 2022

Sugar Pea Designs: Card Front Element Builder dies

Distress inks

Blender brushes

Patterned paper

Silver card stock

Rhinestones

So many ideas swirling in my head (pun intended) for this Snow Swirls die! Check back soon.

-Carol



No comments: