Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day at the Beach

You have not seen anyone open a package as fast as I did when I got the mail today...my Spellbinders Small Die of the Month Day at the Beach die set arrived! What fun and endless possibilities with this set! I made it with the pretty and beachy Sunday Stamps SSC287 Challenge in mind.





Products I used:

Spellbinders: Small Die of the Month: Day at the Beach

Happy Stamper: Sand stamp

Concord and 9th: Wheat ink pad

Versamark: watermark ink pad

Stampin' Up!: chalks

Card stock

Patterned papers

SugarPea Designs: Card Front Elements Builder dies

This was obviously my first attempt with these dies and I limited myself to the colors in the challenge. I hope you'll come back soon for more uses of this die set!

-Carol


6 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Carol - I saw an ad for this set on FB, and I LOVE your use of it! Such a great take on our colors - take me away! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dj said...

I love these dies...I just ordered them!! I can't wait to play with them. Seeing your card made me even more excited!! Fantastic use of our summery palette! Thanks for play along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps...we are so glad you joined the fun!! Your card would also be perfect for our "Blending In" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

Carol said...

Thank you ladies...it was fun to play with these dies!!!

Stef Perry said...

Your card couldn't have turned out better for this challenge! I love the paper pieced swimsuit and bag, and the patterns in the "ocean"! Such a cute card, Carol, I was so tickled to see it in the gallery!

Annette Elliott said...

What a perfect beach scene you have created for this weeks color challenge. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! have a nice weekend.