Thursday, July 21, 2022

Oh Happy Day

Our new post for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC171 created by Jeanne is live and I have another project for you this week! I chose the diagonal row: bottom left to top right: Ink blending, Yellow, Flowers. I waited many weeks for these flower dies to restock and this is my first time using them. Details below! 





Products I used:

Papertrey Ink: Into the Blooms II dies

Hero Arts: tag dies, stencil

Pink and Main: banner dies

Concord and 9th: sentiment, inks

The Twinery: twine

Stampin' Up!: ribbon

I did not cut apart the flower dies as I figured they would be used all together anyway. I pulled parts of each flower from the die cut sheet and ink blended each layer. After adhering each flower's layers, I added either a rhinestone or die cut to the center. I die cut a tag out of white card stock, and again out of checkered patterned paper. I ink blended/stenciled the tag with yellow ink, then adhered the patterned paper just to the bottom. Next, I played with the arrangement of the flowers and leaves, then attached them to the card with glue or foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, then I die cut a banner around it. I cut a little circle reinforcement for the top of the tag out of the checkered paper, then chose my ribbon and twine to tie at the top.

This took me very little time and it was fun piecing it all together! We hope you will join us this week in the gallery with your projects!

-Carol



2 comments:

Ina G said...

Wow Carol - saw this over at the new xhallenge for TTT and had to come and say how much I looooooooooove your card. Gorgeous dies - worth the wait and love the bold colours. Nice gingham background and tucked away stencilling.

Nancy said...

Love this so much! Cute tag and great colors!