Thursday, May 12, 2022

With Love

I am back with our latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge Board #161 (here) created by Jeanne. I recently bought the new Spellbinders Artful Tulip die set that comes with a paint brush die. When I was considering getting the set I knew I could make bouquets with my favorite flower in addition to the paint brush cards I have seen. My bouquet card style is one you have probably seen for a while online, but this is my first time making one and it was not only fun, but fairly easy! From this new board I chose the left column moving down: Layers, Bow, Floral. I am joining the challenge at Four Seasons May Spring Challenge here since my card is full of spring flowers and would be a great Mother's Day card as well as Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies here!








Products I used:

Spellbinders: Artful Tulip die set

My Favorite Things: Scalloped rectangle dies (small white one)

Sugar Pea Designs: Card Front Element Builder dies (large scalloped rectangle)

Hand cut bouquet wrap

Studio Katia: Slider Tag dies (mini tag)

Mama Elephant: Holiday Bitties (tiny sentiment)

Stampin' Up!: Patterned paper

Ranger Distress Oxide Inks

Blender brushes

Wink of Stella pen

Twine

Foam tape


I ink blended blue and green inks on white card stock, then cut my flowers and leaves where I liked the lighter and darker shades in my blended inks. I don't know if there is such a thing as blue tulips but I just felt like blue was the color of the day. There is Wink of Stella pen here and there on the flowers for shine that is better seen in person. I popped up the bouquet on the card with foam tape. That's it!

We hope you will join us this week with Jeanne's board...so many new original choices to inspire you!

-Carol


8 comments:

Nancy said...

This is as pretty as can be! I may have to play with this soon! Love this card!

Glenda said...

Your card is so pretty! I do love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Four Seasons Challenge!

Diane said...

Wow, a gorgeous floral card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

This is so unique and gorgeous Carol! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Carol said...

Thanks Nancy! Yes, come over!

Carol said...

Thank you Glenda!

Carol said...

Thank you Diane!

Carol said...

Thanks so much Darlene!