Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Joy

Our May challenge at Christmas Craft Creations is Two Colors. I chose pink and white sparkle for my ornaments theme. We would love for you to join us for this round!






Products I used:

Pinkfresh Studio: Diagonal Stitched Rectangles

Stampin' Up!: Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies

The Stamp Market: Joyful die (cut down to Joy)

White glitter card stock

Pink textured card stock

Sequins

Distress Oxide ink in Kitsch Flamingo

Blender brushes

I cut the top panel with the stitched rectangle die first. Then I ink blended from the bottom up for an ombré look with Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide ink. Next I die cut the ornaments from the white sparkle card stock and layered them onto pink card stock. I ink blended on the ornament hangers using Kitsch Flamingo again and cut the sentiment from the white sparkle card stock. I adhered the long ornament to the front panel with Tacky Glue and popped up the round second ornament with foam tape. Joy was adhered with Tacky Glue as were the sequins. I popped up the completed front panel on foam tape onto an A2 white card base and my card was done!

Take a look at all the design team inspiration and play along!!

-Carol

2 comments:

Ina G said...

Oh Carol this is gorgeous. Love the soft colour choices. Beautiful blending and dies. Nice bling!

Carol said...

Thank you Ina!