Saturday, April 2, 2022

Hoppy Easter - Hope It's Egg-cellent!

Well, here is another Easter or Spring card! I made this one for Just Us Girls Challenge Word Week #626: Egg. This time I tried the interactive component and it wasn't too difficult! You pull a tab on other lower right side of the card to make the chicks bob to the left and right. Check out all the ways the design team created with "egg" in mind.








This is, again, my Spellbinders Large die of the Month 2021, but this time I made the chicks
and not the bunny or lamb. I took my sentiment from an Ellen Hutson stamp set called  Bear Wear 3 because it actually said "egg" and I couldn't resist. When you pull the tab on the lower right corner they lean to the left, and when you push the tab back in you can make them lean to the right. I used Pretty Pink Posh jewels to add sparkle.

Hope you are hopping into spring and that it is warming up where you are!

-Carol
  

21 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... those chickies stole my heart. Adorable!

cm said...

Ohmystars! Your bobbing chicks are absolutely adorable! Talk about a smile-making card in every way!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

These chicks are adorable! Very cute card 😊

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable little chicks, fabulous Easter cards and a fun sentiment too x.

Bobby said...

This card was adorable even before I found out it was interactive, Carol. Somebody is going to love playing with it. Of course I love the pun-y sentiment too.

Carol said...

Thank you Elizabeth!

Carol said...

Thanks Carol! You say the nicest things!

Carol said...

Thanks Vicki!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!

Carol said...

Thank you Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the smiles, this is so darn CUTE!

Mac Mable said...

Came back for another look and now realise it is interactive....How fun is that and so creative x.

Nancy said...

Sensational card in every way! I like Bobby loved it before I knew it even moved. You are killing it on this team!

Ina G said...

So fun and adorable chicks Carol and what a fabulous one with the movement of the chicks. Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love you darling little chicks hatching out of their eggs and how cool that they move! Fabulous interactive card. I absolutely love everything about this.

Lisa Kind said...

This is darling and oh so clever! Very cute card!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!

Carol said...

Thank you Nancy!!!!!!

Carol said...

Thank you Ina!

Carol said...

Thanks Sue!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!