Thursday, March 3, 2022

Welcome Home

It's time for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #151 and I chose the center column moving down: Flowers, Spring, 3D/dimensional card. I have been wanting to make a pinwheel tower card for a while now. I have a friend who, as spring arrives this year, is moving into her first home of her own. I thought a cheery card would add to her excitement! My idea is that each side of the card is a different room. My favorite part is the acetate window looking into the next scene: the patio.













I made my card base and added the patterned papers and cardstock mats. Then I stamped and colored my images and die cut or fussy cut them out and adhered them with Tacky glue or foam tape. It was like decorating a house! The hardest part was holding my breath while making the two-sided window with acetate and glue...I always get some glue on the acetate, lol. The last page says, "Spring is the time of plans and projects. Enjoy your new home!" (I looked up quotes about spring online to find something that fit the occasion.)

Products I used:

HoneyBee: She Shed Barn Add-on and Riding By stamps and dies

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers: Hanging frame 

Prismacolor pencils

Copic markers

Wink of Stella pen

Computer generated Spring sentiment


We hope you will join us this week for some springtime fun!

-Carol


No comments: