Saturday, March 5, 2022

Good Luck

This week at Just Us Girls Challenge #622 it is Word Week: Lucky. I didn't think I had anything relating to luck, but upon taking some time to look through my stash, I found all sorts of St. Patrick's Day and shamrock stamps. I guess we all need to take the time once in a while to go through our supplies to remember what we have! I figured that the frogs are holding/throwing 4-leaf clovers, so that means they are lucky/have good luck! 




I used two Stampin' Up! sets to make this card:  So Hoppy Together (frogs) and So Happy for You (sentiment). I colored the frogs with Copics, ink blended the  background with SU classic ink, and fussy cut the bouquet of shamrocks (Ellen Hutson Bear Ware 3) and the single shamrock (SU: So Happy for You) after using Copics to color them. I used a grey Copic marker to make a "stone" path for the frogs to stand on. I cut the scalloped frame (Avery Elle) and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels to complete my card. Hope it made you smile.

I hope you will shop your stash for something "lucky" this week and share it with us! See you soon.

-Carol

18 comments:

Nancy said...

Adorable card and what I really love is the bright bold colors and how well the frogs match the papers!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun trio of frogs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun party frogs!

Carol said...

Thanks Nancy!

Carol said...

Thanks! I forgot that I had them!

Carol said...

Thanks Vicki!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is too cute and so very happy!

Lisa Elton said...

The guy with the glasses... how fun! All smiles here, Carol!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is awesome! I love those adorable frogs with the clovers. Fabulous, fun scene you created with those cuties.

Bobby said...

What a fun card, Carol. I keep forgetting about some of those little stamps from BearWare. The shamrocks were perfect for that frog to hold.

JoAnn said...

Adorable card with those happy frogs. Your coloring is perfect.

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun card Carol. So colourful and those frogs are having a ball. Super Duper job!

Carol said...

Thank you Celeste!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!

Carol said...

Thanks Sue!

Carol said...

Thanks Bobby!

Carol said...

Thank you JoAnn!

Carol said...

Thanks Ina!