Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Relax

The Freshly Made Sketches 529 inspired me to make what I envisioned to be a zero edge pool on top of a high rise near the ocean. Don't ask me why I pictured this kind of a scene, but some new dies I recently got may be at the root of it all!





Products I used:

Ellen Hutson: Everything's Beachy stamp set (umbrellas and sentiment)

Simply Graphic: Les Nageuses (Swimmers in French) die set

PinkFresh Studio: Diagonal Stitched Rectangles

I curled and popped up the umbrellas with a few layers of foam tape to make this a bird's eye view card. I did make an edge for the swimmers to rest their elbows on while they sip a drink and look out at the view. How does that sound with summer coming? I'm in!

See you soon...lots of posts scheduled!

-Carol

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

I love the scene you created! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!