Thursday, March 31, 2022

#bunnywithasign

I hope you are familiar with the Facebook and Instagram accounts named dudewithsign and dogwithsign? I thought of these accounts when I grabbed this bunny stamp for my card. As soon as you see these accounts you will get why I made the hashtag for my card. Our latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge Board #155 is a lot of spring fun! I chose the center column top to bottom: Embossing, Rabbit, Patterned paper. (It also fits the bottom row left to right: Die cut, Patterned paper, Green.)





#dogwithsign


#dudewithsign







Products used:

Stampin' Up!: Cheerful Critters stamp set and circles embossing folder

Waffle Flower: Go Girl Winter die set (Poloroid die)

Hero Arts: Easter sentiment

Spellbinders: Hoppy Sunday Drive (egg dies)

Hashtag: computer generated

Prismacolor: colored pencils

Cloud Stencil: hand cut

First, I popped up the embossed circles panel I made on foam tape. Then I cut three Poloroid frames (one being grassy patterned paper) and adhered them together to be thick like the real ones. I stamped and then masked off the bunny and his sign so I could stencil my clouds. I colored the bunny with pencils, then ink blended white card stock in four ink colors so I could die cut the eggs. That's about it! Hope it made you chuckle!

-Carol


1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

I love this bunny and putting him together with that grassy paper is a real winner!