Thursday, February 3, 2022

Love Tag/Card

For our Tic Tac Toe Challenge #147 this week I chose the right column moving down: CAS, word die cut, stencil for my card, which is a Valentine. I often struggle with CAS design, but I did a similar layout a while ago with a beachy card.






I used my favorite Ellen Hutson All Inside Bear and had him hold a sparkly plaid heart cut with one of the dies in the same set. I got out my Stampin' Up! chalks to give her/him blushing cheeks and a grey Copic marker for a little shadow. I borrowed the Simon Says Stamp Love die from a friend and cut it out of the same sparkly pink plaid paper as the heart. I used a Reverse Confetti tag die, cut out of white cardstock and a Stampin' Up! hearts stencil with Catherine Pooler Queen for a Day purple ink to make a heart-covered tag for the bear.  I used Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo behind him over the stenciled purple hearts. I added some twine to the tag and popped it up with foam tape on an A2 white card base! (My background in this photo is smooth paper, a photo probably of crumpled tissue paper. I keep looking at it thinking people are wondering why I used old tissue paper for a background) LOL!

I hope you will join us and play with our latest board this week!

-Carol

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your cute bear with his rosy cheeks Carol! The scalloped tag is a lovely way to showcase him too. Vicky x