Saturday, February 5, 2022

Friends

Friends are the topic this week at Just Us Girls #618 and I got to use a brand new stamp and die set for my card for a friend! I had so much fun using this set...so many possibilities!



Products used:

HoneyBee Stamps and dies: Riding By

Stampin' Up!: Really Retro

Prismacolor pencils

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink

Studio Katia: Slider Tag Die mini tag

The Twinery: twine

Silver cardstock

Tan, black, purple, rose, and green cardstock

Assorted patterned papers

This stamp set and the dies are going to be returning to my blog at holidays and other special times because it is very versatile and so much fun! Join us this week and you will have a card ready to give to a friend!

-Carol













12 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

The perfect friend card! I love that bike with the basket filled with flowers and your mix of patterns for the background is perfect on this fabulous design!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The layout of the card is perfect with the fun bike!

Carol said...

Thanks Sue!!!!

Carol said...

Thank you Vicki!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Such a pretty card all ready for spring! I have this card and have used it for many occasions. You’ll ave fun with all the add-ons you can purchase!

Carol said...

I’m in love with this set!!!!

Nancy said...

Love that I saw this card come to life! Now to convince myself that I don't need another bike! LOL. Nice job!

Carol said...

Thanks Nancy! I plan to make many more!

Bobby said...

I love all the patterned papers you used to make a stage for that darling bike, Carol. I thought about getting that set and like Nancy didn't think I needed another bike. But it makes me want to get my set out and use it and that's a good thing.

ElizStewart said...

Carol... the work and detail in this card is amazing. The feel is so inviting and spring-y... I love it!

Ina G said...

Love it Carol. How sweet it would be to pedal over to a friends house with that bunch of beautiful flowers. Fabulous layout.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful card, Carol! I love the fresh color scheme and that gorgeous basket of flowers. A perfect card to send some love to a friend.