Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Joy

The February theme at Christmas Craft Creations is Blue and Silver and I chose a simple, pastel layout. We hope you will join us with this pretty color combination!




Products I used:

Joyful Noel Dies (letters and wreath) - Concord and 9th

Deer die - Ellen Hutson

Snowflake and Silver sequins - Stampin' Up!

Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink - Tim Holtz for Ranger

Ink blending brushes

Silver cardstock - Stampin' Up!

I die cut the letters three times out of textured white cardstock and glued them on top of each other to make them look thicker. I ink blended the blue ink in the center of my top fold A2 card base. I adhered all the parts and pieces to the card and I was done!

This was a relaxing and simple card to put together. Won't you join us?

-Carol


1 comment:

Ina G said...

Oh Carol this CAS card is gorgoeus. Love the layout and the soft blue background perfect to show off that fabulous deer. Your die cuts lifted also look great. Nice bling!