Sunday, December 12, 2021

O Christmas Tree

This is the first of what I hope are more tags for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge 2021 here! I chose to make my tag based on the December 11th song theme "O Christmas Tree" with Carissa Wiley's and Galena Filippenko's creations. I adore Carissa's pink tree and wanted to use that idea as my jumping off point. My tag is actually three tags all in one! A tag within a tag with a tag on top!








I used all Ellen Hutson products except the tree die from The Stamp Market, the hat die from Lawn Fawn and the To:/From: is Stampin' Up! I cut three trees and adhered two together for sturdiness, then cut another one part way down to make a little pocket and adhered it on top of the other trees. As you can see, the two-sided tag in the pocket has a red glittery heart (Ellen Hutson All Inside dies) and a package (patterned paper) and on the back side the sentiment is from 'Tis The Season, an Ellen Hutson Christmas set from years ago) that I still use every year. I stamped and fussy cut the holiday martini from the Ellen Hutson Mini Voices In My Head set and colored it with copics. I hand cut all the tiny tags. There is Wink of Stella on Santa's bear's hat and drink, but I couldn't capture it with our sunny one minute, cloudy the next minute weather situation today. It really adds festive sparkle, along with the little rhinestones on the tree! In case you are wondering, the little "To: and From:" tag on top will work with initials instead of the person's full name. It's itty bitty but oh so cute to be a little tag!

Hope this made you chuckle and start singing O Christmas Tree!!

-Carol

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute! Love all the elements!

Helen F. said...

HaHa Got to love a polar bear with a Christmas cocktail in his hand! Love this tag, Carol :-)