Sunday, October 31, 2021

Time To Get Merry

I am so excited to finally use my Spellbinders Shopping Spree dies because this card was fun to make and I love the results! This is a really versatile set that can have different looks based on paper choice and how you stack the presents. And the stencil is new to me as well, just having bought it two days ago! I think my little Gift Giver looks like she is at the door delivering surprises to a friend. I am playing along with the Inspired By Challenge IB193C (here) Tis the Season for Friends.







I prepared a mini slimline card base, then stenciled it with distress ink using on of my two new Hero Arts Graphic Patterns Stencil Pairs. I cut out all the pieces of The Gift Giver with my dies and started a paper doll process of choosing where to put each present and which color combos I liked best. I was inspired by the pink, red and silver I see in the picture. The sentiment is from my Ellen Hutson Tis the Season stamp set. The best part is the moving legs...easy to make the mechanism too! I can't stop playing with this card!! 

More fun on the way as I keep making projects for Christmas!

-Carol


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Carol I know she's had enough shopping when her knees are knocking!! lol OH what a cute card - the perfect time for all these wonderful gifts to appear with your new stencil!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By!!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Goodness this is absolutely precious in EVERY detail and way, what an adorable and FUN card! The packages tied with their silver string and her moving legs, oh it's all so CUTE! Thank you Carol for inspiring us @IB this week!

Carol said...

Thanks Michele! It is a fun one to make...I'll be making more!

Carol said...

Thank you Danni! I am loving this die set and want to make more, each time a little different!