Thursday, October 28, 2021

Santa Tag

Tags are a lot of fun to make because there is only a little surface area to use and you get instant gratification because they are done quickly! Size alone makes them cute! Here is my tag for this week's Tic Tac Toe board #137 and I used the first column moving down: Sparkle, Critter, Tag. I'm also playing along over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays 2021 challenge here.







I love my Ellen Hutson 'Tis the Season Santa and his comment a lot, so I make a lot of tags with them. I also love to use Glossy Accents to shine up his lenses!! I borrowed the Santa and his sleigh so I don't know who makes it.  I used a Stampin' Up! star border punch for the stars, and their Banners Framelits dies for the red tag. The white tag is one of their punches as well. I could not get a better picture of the red tag in our morning in-and-out-sun weather and it bothers me that the top looks like a different red than the bottom of the same tag. I wanted to make the Santa coat/belt and it is so easy! Cut the black piece wider than the tag, cut off the excess and cut that piece into a square so that it is the same height as the belt. Layer the little black square on top of the silver square and it looks like a buckle that has been threaded through the silver piece!

I'll be back with more tags I'm sure in the coming weeks!

-Carol

5 comments:

Teresa Russell said...

Very cute image!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling Santa tag!

cebelica said...

Such a great design. Love it! xx

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Cute Santa tag, Carol!! Thanks for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

mukkarramsoomro said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... 인스타 팔로워 구매