Saturday, October 23, 2021

Joy!

Here is a new card for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers: Falling for the Holidays 2021 here. I got this set of dies/embossing folder a while ago and am just now using it for the first time! Fun!!!!! This card was embossed, die cut, chalked and flocked! It was a fun process actually! I am also using it for the NBUS (Never Before Used Sctuff) challenge...a great way to get you to use things from your stash that have not be opened and are begging to be put to work!





The set is made by Mementa and I think I got it at Hobby Lobby about 6 months ago! Everything you see here was all in this one little set! I love pieced Santas and the tree embossing folder is now one of the favorites that I own! I want to make some tags now with it and probably will get on that soon.

I hope to see you back here soon!

-Carol

11 comments:

Teresa Russell said...

Hi Carol! Your card is so sweet! Santa is my favorite Christmas character and I love to use him on cards!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a cute card, Carol! Thanks for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

Darnell said...

You have achieved amazing texture with all your embossing, die-cutting, chalking, and flocking, Carol! I can just imagine the fun you had! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Migdalia said...

This is just Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute Santa and a great background design! Fun card!

Carol said...

Thank you!!!

Carol said...

Thanks so much!

Carol said...

Thanks Darnell!

Carol said...

Thank you!!!

Carol said...

Thanks Denise!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling. Great design. Wonderful card. Thanks for the inspiration!