Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sweetie Pie

I created this card because I was chosen as a Color Throwdown Featured Stamper CTD666 this week! I was so surprised and excited to get to do this! I am also entering the challenge over at the Global Design Project #315 where the theme is Hey Pumpkin!!






I love this My Favorite Things Sweetie Pie die set and this is the time of year to use it!! It comes with the pie and the sentiment dies. The spoon is a die I borrow from a friend but it is from The Greetery Cozy Cup dies (CUTE set!) as is the tablecloth I used from their Cozy Cup Coaster die. I also used a stamp set for my background whose package is long gone so I can't tell you who makes it! Oops! I chose it because it looks to me like the top of a pie with the lattice crust! The pie is supposed to be pumpkin flavor, and I used the same rust color for the pie peeking through the crust as I did for the sentiment's shadow, but in the picture I kind of see red, and it isn't!! LOL!

Are you having pie this Thanksgiving? I am not a pumpkin fan but will be sure to have one for my family while I make mini cherry tarts for me! 

See you soon,

-Carol