Monday, October 4, 2021

Better With You

Here is another fun fold like my last post that I made this past weekend during World Card Making Day. I wanted to make one in pretty colors that my daughter likes to surprise her. See my last post for details! I am entering this in NBUS#31-Never Before Used Shtuff here because I have hoarded this pretty blue and pink patterned paper from Crate Paper FOREVER! I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp WCMD challenge here as well as their Wednesday Challenge here! Simon Says Stamp, I'm in Florida where it is still hot and I am a papercrafter because I love the relaxation and creativity of making cards and other things with paper, as well as meeting so many people through our mutual hobby. 





This fun fold is from @laclaudelscrap on Instagram and I have a link to her tutorial in my last blog post. The sentiment is Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings: Life. I love the fonts at Pretty Pink Posh so much!!

See you back here soon!

-Carol

1 comment:

Darnell said...

What a terrific fun fold, Carol, and what a really pretty card! I can see why you were hoarding that paper, but I'm so proud of you for using it. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell