Monday, September 27, 2021

Thanksgiving Pie

We are all gearing up for cooking and eating season soon and I thought of yummy recipes for my card today. The Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 504 is a slimline or mini slimline card and these pies fit perfectly along the dinner table on my mini slimline card!




I used the My Favorite Things Sweet as Pie dies to make these little cherry, blueberry and pumpkin pies in their shiny aluminum pans and an old Inky Antics sentiment that I embossed with copper powder for a fall feel. (On the inside I used a Stampin' Up! Happy Thanksgiving sentiment stamp). I used my Stampin' Up! Word Bubble Framelits Dies for the speech bubble. Can't you hear the pies mocking the already full eaters on Thanksgiving?

I look forward to these fall holidays of cooking and hanging out with family, don't you?

See you back here soon,

-Carol


3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this design! The bright orange gingham gives a great pop of color. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

Oh these pies are just fabulous! I love them! They look perfect with the gingham! Love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I do love pie! This is as sweet as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!