Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Autumn's Face

This card uses three of my longtime favorite wood stamps from waaaaaaaaaay back! When I saw The Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge PP559 that is all about CAS "Fall Fun"...I knew I needed to get out these stamps!





The second picture is just for laughs... I didn't have any fall props for my picture. I went to Trader Joe's a couple of days ago and decided to try these chips...soooo good! They have corn, pumpkin, carrots and beets in them...and they taste as delicious as regular favorite tortilla chips! 

I stamped the Stamp Francisco face, Magenta leaves, and Ann-ticipations sentiment with a variety of Stampin' Up! inks. I used my Simon Says Stamp wonky rectangle die to frame it, then decided to add the punched leaf to fill in some awkward white space. The card base is a deep green.

That's about it! Stop by The Paper Players and have some fall fun! It's always a great challenge.

-Carol

8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

This is so amazing! I love all these leaves and that gorgeous face image! This is so unique and CAS perfection! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

Thank you Claire!

Nancy said...

Love your card and funny but perfect props too! So creative to mix your stamps together! Such a cool card! We are going to Trader Joe's together next time! Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players!

Lazy Daze Stampin' said...

This card is fantastic!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This stamp is so unusual Carol - I love it with the sentiment, so clever and beautifully CAS. The chips made me chuckle too ;-) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

Thanks Nancy!

Carol said...

Thank you!

Carol said...

Thank you Joanne!!