Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Birthday Party!

Here is a card I made for Seize the Birthday #223 using faux or real stitching...after I contemplated needle and thread, I decided that I could be frustrated with bent or torn cardstock, so I went for stitched circle dies. I was inspired by a similar card by Laura Bassen and went to work to make it my own.





I gathered birthday images, white embossing powder, Versamark ink, My Favorite Things Inside and Out stitched Circle Dies, and a variety of fun, bright colored cardstock. It really was a fun card to make, fitting images in different sizes of circles. I popped up some of the circles on foam tape.

Other Products I used:

Wine bottle and larger present: Mama Elephant

Birthday cake, candles, balloon, party hat, small present, sentiment: Stampin' Up!

Martini: Dollar spot at Michael's 

Gems: Pretty Pink Posh

Embossing powder: JudiKins

I needed this challenge to get an arsenal of birthday cards going. It made me see all the birthday stamps I already have and do not NEED more!! LOL!

See you soon,

-Carol

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is so fun and cheerful! I love the bright colours and the bold design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Carol said...

Thank you Glenda!

erum said...

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. hotpartystripper reviews

haali said...

I'm perseveringly pulling out on the web for storys that can oblige me. There is absolutely an other to like concerning this. I feel you made pleasingly perseveringly scarcely any salubrious fixations in Attributes what's more. Keep included, astounding work! character party packages