Thursday, September 9, 2021

Happy Halloween

I guess I am in Halloween mode now due to the challenges out there! This week at Just Us Girls Challenge #600 they are asking for 6 of anything and I have 6 pairs of Halloween costume glasses for them! But first, 600 challenges?!! What a milestone!! Congrats to everyone at JUGS!!!!







I used my Concord and 9th Bright Eyes dies for the glasses and cut Halloween colored cardstock with them, including black and silver glitter cardstock for some nice sparkle. I used my Stampin' Up! Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set for the fun images in the lenses. They are some of my favorite Halloween stamps that I own. The sentiment and black stars are from My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkin stamp set (older set) and I used Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. I wanted more shiny objects, so I added a variety of sequins from my stash! I am adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where this week they want Sparkle and Shine!

Hope your fall is off to a good start!

See you back here soon,

-Carol


No comments: