Saturday, September 4, 2021

Thinking of You

Happy Anniversary to Color Hues The Color Challenge (click here)!  This fun challenge is a year old! This week the colors are yellow and orange and there are prizes to win during this celebration! That's right, TCH#25 has a great sponsor, so go see who it is, join in the fun, and enter a card! There is also a new design team member who you might know. All sorts of fun happening over there! Here is my card:





I used my Concord and 9th Thinking of You stamps and dies along with Copic markers to create this card. The leaves are colored a neutral Sahara Sand (a Stampin Up! marker) and I stamped my floral frame and sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink. I used a little Wink of Stella pen here and there for shimmer, too. (Sadly doesn't show in pictures.) I love the flowers and font of this stamp set so much! I used a piece of yellow patterned paper to contrast the white frame and mounted it all on a white A2 side-fold card base.

Go check out the celebrating going on over at Color Hues and think about making a card!

See you soon,

-Carol


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Your leaves look green on my screen, so I'm glad you clarified what colour you used. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the florals, and your framing is wonderful! Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Color Hues!

Carol said...

I thought they looked a little green too in the photo. I am in love with this floral frame from Concord and 9th!

Carol said...

Thank you Karen! After I saw one card made with this set I couldn't stop thinking about the flowers and had to order it. Hazard of this hobby!

Nancy said...

You know I love this stamp and die set! Awesome shading in your coloring! Thanks for playing along with our 1st Anniversary Challenge at Color Hues! HUGS!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so pretty! I love the floral frame! Thanks for playing along with our 1st Anniversary challenge at Color Hues!