Monday, September 13, 2021

Merry Everything

How about a cup o' cheer? This is officially my first Christmas card of 2021. I bought more of this patterned paper today in case I needed it for this card which was still a vision in my head. The My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #558 is a nice linear design, so I couldn't resist playing along. 





I used my MFT Mini Cafe All Day dies to create the drink and surprise pull up message inside the cup. I also hand cut the holly and berries. Then I stamped the sentiments with the MFT Jingle All The Way stamp set and popped the outer one up on foam tape and the other is stamped as you can see on the cup insert. Done! I like how the steam sits right above the drink lid in the second photo when the surprise message is revealed! Totally by chance! 

See you soon,

-Carol 

No comments: