Thursday, August 5, 2021

You Make Life Sweet

We are back for another fun week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC#125! I chose the bottom left diagonal to top right: yellow, patterned paper, green. I am also playing at Just Us Girls Challenge #595 where the theme is Anything But A Card. This lemonade stand can sit on a desk to hopefully brighten up someone's day.








This is a total CASE of Notable Nest's (click here) Lemonade Stand Banner Card from 2012. Her "card" can fold up into an envelope, and so should mine, but in gluing it together mine became a permanent table tent/mini sandwich board, so it is not a card...oops! Check out her great photo tutorial. I decided to wing it and made my own tweaks here and there. 

Products I used:

Pretty Pink Posh: Summer Drinks Stamp Set

Paper Smooches: Life is Sweet sentiment

Various patterned papers

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink

Foam tape

Summertime themed vellum (my banners)

Stampin' Up! banner punch

The Twinery: Baker's twine

Prismacolor pencils

Glossy Accents (to make the glasses shine)


Hope this is a lemonade kind of day for you too! Happy summer!

-Carol


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is TOO stinkin' cute! I've not ever seen anyone make a lemonade stand from a card...I predict a winner for sure, it's adorable!

Carol said...

LeAnne you are so sweet! Thank you! It was a fun project.

Stef Perry said...

Carol, this is so cute!! What a clever lemonade stand. I particularly love the "tablecloth" with the scallop edge. The whole thing is such a fabulous take on our tttc challenge! 🤩

Sherri Thacker said...

This is the cutest lemonade stand I have ever seen!! Love the added banners! So creative!!

Carol said...

Thank you! I was inspired and had to try my own version.

Carol said...

Thank you Stef!