Saturday, July 31, 2021

Merry

I am playing along with the Waffle Flower Monthly Challenges Inspiration Week 1: Unconventional Christmas Colors Here. I knew when I got this die I would find lots of different uses with it!



After making a watercolor panel with various inks and an aqua painter, I cut out these circles with my Waffle Flower Quilt Circle Panel die. Next, I die cut my sentiment and watercolored it as well, then added some wink of Stella to it. I popped it up on foam tape after adhering the circles in a tree shape on my pink scalloped card front. I watered down some white acrylic paint and spattered my card with my thumb rubbing across a stipple brush. The tree trunk is one section of an extra circle I had from the Quilt Circle die. That's it! 

I have been thinking about starting a stash of Christmas tags and making this card got me even more in the mood! Have you started your December paper crafts yet?

See you back here soon,

-Carol

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the colors! <3

Jennifrann said...

Wanted to stop by your blog and see this up close. It's such a cool design and such fun colors!

Carol said...

Thanks!