Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Seas The Day

I love this Hero Arts Seas The Day Seagulls stamp set with all of its cute seagulls, shells, a lighthouse, sentiments and more. After looking on Pinterest for a different card style, I settled on this reverse easel fancy fold and chose my favorite seagulls of the set. I'm playing along with #abnhjulychallenge "repetition" theme on Instagram (A Blog Named Hero) here.



Products used:

Hero Arts Seas The Day Seagulls stamp set

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink and Wonky Rectangle dies

My Favorite Things Waves dies (to make a stencil)

Prismacolor colored pencils

Stampin' Up! Classic ink pads

Blender Brushes

Patterned paper

Cardstock

Double Sided sticky foam tape

Hope you get to go to the beach and hang out like these salty guys!

-Carol

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This came out so well! <3