Monday, August 16, 2021

Wishing You Sunny Days

Back again with a mini, mini slimline card using a new product I just ordered: Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel in white. LOVE this product. It is a soft and creamy yet glittery/sandy texture that glides on the paper so nicely! (It is not a mistake that there is sparkly gel on the water...my stencil has the sunshine on the water just a little!) 



This card is for a friend who needs a little pick me up right now AND for the MFT Slimline challenge (here)the NBUS #29 (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge (here) as well as the Color Hues Challenge (here)





Products used:

Pretty Pink Posh Layered Surfboard Stencils

Tim Holtz Sunshine stencil THS003

Ranger Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Tumbled Glass, Broken China

Blender brushes

Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel

Stampin' Up! sentiment from the Beach Happy stamp set, Bermuda Bay Classic Ink


It's still summer here in Florida so I will be making my tropical cards for a while yet!

-Carol


8 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous! I love the glitter gel! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Lindsey said...

Glitter gels are the best, aren't they! Gorgeous use of them here, love the sun rays and the surfboards. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Carol said...

Thanks Kristie!

Carol said...

Thank you Lindsey! I think I am hooked now on this gel!

Nancy said...

I was just looking for the gel on Gina K's website and she doesn't have it. I can find it on SSS though! You are quite the enabler there my friend! So happy to see this gorgeous card in the line up at Color Hues! Love all the shimmer!

Darnell said...

What a bright and uplifting design, Carol! Your friend will definitely be cheered as soon as she opens your little work of art. And I'm off to check out that Glitter Gel! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Carol said...

I got the gel on SSS too. It's sparkly in person!

Carol said...

Thank you Darnell!