Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Thinking of You

I recently bought these Concord and 9th Thinking of You stamp and die sets and was ready yesterday to make something for the first time with them. It was fun to stamp, color and die cut with them. The flowers and frame are all one piece! I thought the flowers were so pretty how they were drawn, and that is why I had to have them in my collection.







I am playing along with The Flower Challenge #59 where this month they ask that you use a die. I also decided to add this card to NBUS, Never Before Used Schtuff #29as well as Happy Little Stampers August Anything Goes With Dies.

I used Copic markers to color the flowers and leaves and added Wink of Stella to them here and there for sparkle. My sentiment is cut from Stampin' Up! white glitter cardstock.

Hope your summer has been full of pretty flowers. I love to see them in public places where the landscaping is well cared for and has extensive design with them.

See you soon,

-Carol



6 comments:

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love these bright flowers against the blue background. So pretty and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at the Flower Challenge!

Carol said...

Thank you so much, Ericka! The card base is actually a lighter purple/kind of periwinkle color to go with the little flowers on the card but I couldn't get the light to show that! LOL!

Nancy said...

This card is sitting right next to me as I type! I adore it! <3

Carol said...

So glad you like it!

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow that frame is fabulous and love the sentiment like that.
Lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Carol said...

Thank you Catie!