Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Christmas By The Sea

I just saw this card style for the first time two days ago and wanted to try it. Jennifer McGuire made several of these "bridge cards" on a YouTube video and I was intrigued. It folds flat into an A2 envelope! I am playing with the Inspired By Challenge Fintastic Christmas Challenge IB181C because I like all things tropical! Do you see what makes these glasses Christmasy?








I used my Concord and 9th Bright Eyes glasses and a Tommy Bahama envelope for the lenses that I saved for its tropical patterns. The sentiment is by Flora and Fauna and the waves dies are My Favorite Things.

Hope your Christmas crafts are started and that they are all fintastic!

-Carol




4 comments:

Danni Reid said...

What a great card design! Love your glasses, that's what I want to see out of my glasses, so fun! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Nancy said...

This is so fun and I love that you repurposed a Tommy Bahama envelope! Smart idea to put Christmas images on the glasses! Great colors and card, Carol!!

Carol said...

Thanks Nancy!

Carol said...

Thank you Danni!