Sunday, August 8, 2021

You Make Life Fun

No, this card is not for or from my dog. LOL! I don't even have a dog. (Sadly, we have allergies.) I used this Simon Says Stamp Peeking Pup die simply because he is so CUTE!! I think the card could be for a dog sitter, the vet, or the groomer, though. I am playing along again with The Color Throwdown CTD654 (Click here) where the colors are white, grey and "kraft."





Products:

My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Cicle dies Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics

Stampin' Up! Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Jelly Bean Sweet Shop brad (brad for his cool collar)

Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings: Life (sentiment)

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink

Copic marker

Glossy Accents

Hope this little pup made you smile! Have a great week ahead.

-Carol


2 comments:

Carol L said...

You nailed the color challenge with this cute and fun card! I love that little pup within the circle window and that's a great sentiment too! Love this :)

Carol said...

Thank you Carol, so much!