Friday, July 23, 2021

Bee Mine

The Paper Players PP550 Clean and Simple Challenge requires a bee...and I didn't think I had one. I got up this morning to look one more time and found this cute little guy! 









This card is gift-sized. It is made with two die cut Simon Says Stamp Wonky Hearts adhered at the top, above a score line just a little more than 1/4" down from the top edge of the heart that is behind the card front. I added tying ribbons to the cards. The bee is from the Stampin' Up! Crazy, Mixed-up Love stamp set. I might make a little set of these for Valentine's Day next year!

I'll "bee" back soon,

-Carol

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! What a cute stitched heart and your little bee is just delightful! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players for my CAS bee challenge!

Nancy said...

I love those wonky heart dies and that cute bee. These would "bee" super cute Valentine tags! Glad you located your one and only bee stamp...LOL. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players! Talk to you soon!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies. Just a CAS idea and since my stamp has BEE Mine as the sentiment, I think I will be making gift tags or a card with a tag on it similar to this little gift card.

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! Love the wonky stitching on the hearts and the fun colors you used. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

They are just little gift cards but I now have an idea for February! Challenges do that for us!