Monday, June 28, 2021

Happy 4h of July!

Another red, white and blue card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Red, White and/or Blue) here! I love pulling out this bear and his accessories, and have not previously used the 4th of July images. So fun!



Edited after posting: I was cleaning my desk after making a few things and found the sunglasses that I REALLY wanted on this bear! UGH! Here he is with his cute and shiny sunglasses!



All stamps are from Ellen Hutson Bear Ware sets and dies. I used a variety of black, red, white, blue inks and Glossy Accents to make the barbeque shiny. Prismacolor pencils were what I used to color the grill, hot dog and the flag. I made a short bear by cutting the regular bear off at the waist and moving his torso down over the bottom half. I used the glitter vellum because it seemed like fireworks and the inked background is one I posted twice at the end of March. Fun technique!

Hope your 4th is great! Check out the challenge for lots of fun red, white and/or blue inspiration!

-Carol

No comments: