Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Hello!

Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash Hello/Just Because Challenge here made me want to enter again. I made a simple gift tag with the Toucan of Friendship stamp set, and the fancy eyelet comes from one of their tag die sets too!








I ink blended with Ranger distress oxide inks on a white panel, then stamped in black with Versafine Archival Instant Dry Pigment Ink. I spritzed the tag with water (although the spots barely show in the picture) and added sequins for sparkle! I adhered the panel to black cardstock, then ran an ink blending brush over the black and white twine with some Abandoned Coral distress ink to make it match the tag. (Kudos to my hair stylist who packages product that I buy in these cool beachy bags!)

Feeling tropical today? I have been for a few days with my papercrafting!

See you soon!

-Carol

No comments: