Friday, May 7, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is here this weekend and Simon Says Stamp's SSS Monday Challenge is "Feminine." Here is a Mother's Day card I made for a friend.





I was scrolling Instagram a morning or two ago and saw a card and its tutorial... and had to try this new-to-me fold. The Pocket Front Card is so easy and you can make it for any occasion with whatever you want to put in the pocket or on the front of the card! The tutorial (click on its name in the last sentence) is from Splitcoaststampers. I used a My Favorite Things die set called Freshly Picked for the flowers and ink blended them with distress oxide inks. The sentiment inside is an ancient Stampin' Up! one, and the patterned paper is also SU!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

-Carol


 

No comments: