Thursday, May 27, 2021

Birthday Spinner Wheel

So it's Wheel of Fortune "birthday style" over here today. I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Here where "Anything Goes" as well as Seize the Birthday "Wheels" Here and The Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP542 Here





I grabbed an old Stampin' Up! set of spinner stamps called Take A Spin and inked up the birthday one with SU! Pacific Point ink. I cut it out, then grabbed a spinner arrow and a red rhinestone brad (SU!) to create the spinner mechanism. JoAnn's recently had this cute red, white and blue patterned paper and I went by there a second time to end up with two sheets because I know I will use it a lot. Next, I cut a coordinating red cardstock circle with my My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Circle Dies and added all of these elements to my white A2 card. I popped up the spinner on foam tape, even though it spins without that extra space behind it. I love an interactive card! 

Check out these challenges. Even if you don't enter, there is a lot of inspiration happening in them!

See you soon,

-Carol



2 comments:

Jaydee said...

the spinner is fabulous and I love the mix of DSPs. the square on the circle adds so much visual interest, too. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Vicki Dutcher said...

This makes for a fun interactive card! Thanks for joining in at STB