Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Baby Girls

A former student of mine was recently pregnant with twins and I made this card for her girls.  I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Dies and Punches  and the Splitcoaststampers WT845 challenge: Dressing Up.


My former high school student from about 6 years ago is married now and recently had twin girls. I made this card but never posted it, so when I saw this challenge, I knew I had to look for a picture of the card. I sent pink clothes and headbands with this pastel pink, yellow and orange girl clothes card to celebrate her girls' birth.

The dies are My Favorite Things Bundle of Baby Clothes dies. I used Tacky Glue to adhere them to a white panel. That's about it! So soft and cute.

I am sure I will see you soon. I saw a new-to-me technique that I will soon try out.

-Carol

No comments: