Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Sending Hugs

This week the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Sending Hugs" and the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #538 is a sketch that made it is easy to combine both into one card. For good measure, I'm entering it in NBUS #25 since I used new Love Speech Bubble Dies and the coupon stamps. And here she is!










I used my All Inside Bear and its die from Ellen Hutson, the My Favorite Things Love Speech Bubbles dies, a Simon Says Stamp Wonky Hearts die, the Simon Says Stamp Stacking Animals birdie and a Studio G little coupon stamp. Pretty straight forward sketch and assembly of it using these fun products! I made a strip of coupons (like you buy for a raffle) by repeating the stamp three times on a strip of pale pink cardstock. I wanted it to look like there was more than one hug being sent. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the little bird and  then attempted a little shadow beneath the bear using my Copic marker. Inside it says: *Redeemable at a moment's notice.

Check out both of these challenges this week! The design team creations are really inspiring!

See you soon,
-Carol

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

So cute. Love the hug coupon stamp. Hugz