Friday, March 5, 2021

Hoppy For You

It's really spring here already in Florida, so I got out my favorite bunny stamp of all time from Co-Motion. I'm playing along with The Paper Players PP530 this week and their sketch is below. It's a pretty easy sketch to follow. You should check it out!




I used some cute cloud patterned paper, my My Favorite Things Grassy Fields dies, the fun Avery Elle Wonky Scalloped Frames dies, and a Stampin' Up! sentiment from the So Hoppy Together set. I used chalks to color the bunny and popped him up on foam squares. If it is not spring yet where you are, I hope this card makes you think about spring coming soon and daylight savings time next weekend!!!

See you soon,

-Carol



1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Carol! How cute is this! I love this bunny image, and how you framed him. The cloud paper is adorable. Whoa...daylight saving time starts next weekend! Time flies! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!