Monday, March 8, 2021

Hollow Chocolate

I enjoy challenges that give a photo to inspire you. The Inkspirational Challenge #234 is a photo this week and it nudged me to get out my Stampin' Up! Window Frame die and my Inkadinkado Dogs set again.









Since it is time to be starting Easter cards I thought I would make a fun(ny) card with the bunny ears prop and some eggs from the same Ellen Hutson Bear Wear set. The silly sentiment is from an older wooden stamp from Limited Edition and the chocolate mini bunnies are a Hero Arts stamp that also says Happy Easter. I used random fun sequins and confetti for inside the shaker window and colored here and there with my Wink of Stella glitter clear brush pen. I couldn't help myself and added googly eyes to my dog/bunny.

I am sure there will be more Easter cards coming to my blog because I have an adorable die set on order. Stay tuned!

-Carol


3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

DARLING way to interpret our photo challenge Carol! I love the sentiment and the ear props; brilliant! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Nancy said...

I thought for sure I had popped in and left you a comment on this adorable card! I love your shaker window with the clouds in the background. You always do such a great job stretching your supplies. Such a great and cute Easter card!

Pia S said...

I saw the dog and the ball, but I totally missed the window as an option! Photo challenges certainly are inspiring us in different ways. Cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational.