Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Birthday Star

Patterned paper seems to be popular in the challenges this week/month. I am linking up with the AAA Birthday Challenge #23 and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I have hoarded this cute fish paper long enough!







I've had this cool cover plate die for a long time and love it when I do use it! These My Favorite Things Wild Greenery dies are fun as well. The Copic-colored starfish is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Under the Sear Animals as is the You're a Star sentiment. Happy Birthday is from a Honey Bee set called Swimming By. I love these sequins with shells and striped blue rounds in addition to little yellow stars from Lilac Lane called Seaside Holiday. Making the shaker was a little difficult as the border is really thin, but I love an interactive card! 

Off to make something else swimming around in my head! (pun intended, sorry)

-Carol


3 comments:

Jane said...

Such a pretty card. Love the fishy paper behind that beautiful die cut screen. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tina said...

I love this so much! The cutest papers and what a cool die for "fish tank"! Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join again! Tina

Nancy said...

That little starfish is just so cute! I have a love yet intimidated relationship with shaker cards and I don't know why! Love the DSP and see why you were saving it! Awesome birthday shaker!