Sunday, February 7, 2021

The Ocean Has My Heart

I am linking up with AAA Cards #183 today with my mermaid in the ocean card. The challenge is to put images all in one corner and the optional twist is to create a scene. My stamp has a scene all in one.







My stamp is by Rubber Moon, an older wooden stamp. I used a couple of Flora and Fauna sentiments and added Glossy Accents for bubbles after I used blender brushes and Distress Oxide inks to create the water. I used a Wink of Stella pen to add shimmer here and there and I also used my Simon Says Stamp Wonky rectangle dies for an "ocean wavy" stitched edge on all of my surfaces.

Try a CAS card with your images only in one corner...it was a different way to think of making a card that I have never done before!

Sea you soon!

-Carol






 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

This came out so so well! Love your corner fold with the inside greeting tucked in the opposite corner. What a great sentiment too. Well done and fun challenge!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fab take on the one corner challenge. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

Clever! Love the turned down corner design, something a little different. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Francesca said...

Very nice card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous, love the way you've folded the flap to reveal the image inside.