Saturday, February 6, 2021

Love You Beary Much

This little bear is so cute and has so many uses! He is in a set called All Inside from Ellen Hutson, and there are sets of accessories galore. If you look for him on Pinterest, there is a never-ending amount of cards made with him that will give you ideas for something to make with him. My card is yet another Valentine and attempt to use pink and red together. This card is for Just Us Girls #570 and NBUS#23 (Never Been Used Schtuff) and Color Hues Color Challenge #11 Challenges.







I used my new Circle Sayings stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for the first time and used Versamark ink with an old wooden SWAK stamp for a subtle background. It took me numerous attempts to make a decent bow. I need to find a tutorial for that!

Happy Valentine crafting!

-Carol

 

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so cute with the fun bear holding the glittered heart! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Carol said...

Thanks Vicki!

Darnell said...

I have that bear and love him, too, Carol! You've made a sensational Valentine to showcase him and I think the ribbon is a great addition! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell p.s. SO glad to see you got your blog back!

Lindsey said...

I love this card! A perfect use of this adorable bear. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

That bear is one of my favorites, and I love the way he's front and center on this adorable valentine! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Valentine! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge! ❤️

Chick said...

Oh I love that bear!

Ina G said...

That bear is so beary popular and yours is so cute with that blingy heart and what a fabulous layout you have here. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

cm said...

I'm crushing over and smitten by your sweet little bear! That set has been on my wish list for AGES! One of these days I'll have to invite him to live in Alberta! You've showcased him delightfully! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues!
hugs~carol

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sentiment going around the circle and a bling heart as well <3