Thursday, September 10, 2026

You Got This

A former coworker friend (who lives far away) and I text daily over our Wordle and Connections games. Our friendship goes back to about 1981 when we were new teachers. We got into rubber stamping back then, even doing long road trips to visit any new stamp store. Now that we have these online games we talk just about every day about anything and everything along with our latest game attempts. I am playing along at Inkspirational Challenges #375 Scrabble Tiles.

My second word "cover" is code for covering boo boos with bling...I usually smudge ink last minute on a finished card and have to cover it up. Insert eye roll.










What I used:

  • Stampin' Up! Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set
  • Waffle Flower Go Girl stamp set
  • Hampton Art Stamps (wooden stamp) Alpha Collage stamp
  • Altenew Obsidian black ink pad
  • Versamark Watermark stamp pad
  • Concord & 9th Enamel Hearts

It took hours to come up with words on a theme to make this cardmaking-centered board. This is the second time I've made one and it is not easy! I cut my own squares and stamped each letter on them. I'm glad I had a use for a favorite alphabet (background) stamp! I don't care that the letters are wonky...it will still get two of the many things we share to her as a surprise in the mail.

Have a nice day!

Carol





1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Oh what a great idea for continued communication with your friend, Carol - your card is so fun and creative! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx