Friday, September 11, 2026

Have Candy Will Haunt

I don't think this cute little smiling ghost will haunt anyone, but it WILL find ways to get candy! This is a new Stamptember die set from Simon Says Stamp (along with the two adorable pumpkins from Poppystamps) and Simon's Reverse Spooky Halloween EZ Strips for the sentiment. I could not wait to use them and Freshly Made Sketches #753 gave me a reason to get started!






The little ghost has a cute house in non-traditional Halloween colors and I had to get a little orange in, so the house has pumpkins outside for decorations. I know I CASEd Donna's pumpkin card idea but I don't think she'll mind. 

Have you started your fall cards? Halloween? This card definitely got me in the mood to make. more like this one.

Hoping you have a nice weekend,

Carol

8 comments:

Greta said...

Oh how cute and love the color combo! I haven't made any Halloween cards, but do have a couple Thanksgiving cards made.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I don't mind at all and I'm a bit giddy that we both used pumpkins as our focal point. I saw this SSS pumpkin after my card was made and now I wish I made a PINK pumpkin, too! Thanks so much for joining this week's Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Beach said...

This is absolutely adorable, Carol! The pink stripes and black make a great team. And those pumpkins! I love that you added the orange one.

Carol said...

Thank you Greta!

Carol said...

Thanks much Donna! I love non-traditional colors for things.

Carol said...

Thanks so much Cindy!

I Card Everyone said...

Carol, I LOve pink at Christmas - little did I know it's just as fabulous for Halloween!! I love what you've done with our sketch this week! Come again soon!
=] Michele

Carol said...

Thank you Michele!