Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Happy Halloween

The Global Design Project #GDP567 has a Halloween theme this week and I just made this card with new products from Simon. I went with trick or treating ghosts and a pumpkin house! I love the Jack o' lantern candy bucket.










What I used to make my card:

  • Simon Says Stamp Costume Ghost Parade dies, Little Pumpkin House, Reverse Spooky Halloween EZ Strips
  • Stampin' Up! stars wooden stamp, plaid designer series paper
  • My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash Free Form die
  • Altenew Obsidian black ink pad

I wanted to go non-traditional colors for the card and did as much as I could. A pirate and Count Dracula need to have their real colors though. I also wanted to make a nighttime trick or treating scene, so I went with a teal sky to go with the aqua plaid and the aqua pumpkin house.

Well, I am off to make another Halloween card and will post it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments: