Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Triangle Santa Tag

It is time for the Gorgeous Gift Tags Instagram Hop for August and the optional theme is Baby Shower. I usually have a use for the optional themes, but since I don't this time I went with Christmas to add to my stash. (Although this could be a cute gift tag for a Christmas present for a baby girl!) It can be a gift tag, decoration, place card, or an ornament. It is three-sided and each Santa has a slightly different hat. The variations are endless. Here he is (or they are)!
















What I used:

  • Simon Says Stamp Triangle Santa dies, Triangle Tab die
  • Pink Fresh Studio Christmas patterned paper scraps
  • Twine
  • White ribbon
  • Chalk (for cheeks and noses)

Here is the tutorial for the assembly of the tag/decoration/ornament. Last year I made a 3-sided bear version and added a little tag at the top (tied to the strings) with the To/From on it for use as a gift tag. The recipient of it loved it. I'll be making more of these soon enough, and I might need the penguin version, too...wink wink.

You can start the hop at my Instagram account if you wish: @sawithadtomakeit. The ladies are very  creative, so don't miss it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol







No comments: