Saturday, August 1, 2026

Get Your Sparkle On!

Whether it's a birthday party, a jewelry party, a dressy occasion, no particular reason or something else, it's always fun to add some accessories like bracelets. The Inspired By Challenge #IB400: "Bracelets" has a reason to celebrate...400 challenges!! Here is my party with all the glitz and shine from the bracelets worn by all the ladies. I was inspired by the colors, but of course the bracelets!








What I used for my card:

  • Concord & 9th Handmade Holiday dies
  • Ellen Hutson Spread the Sparkle stamp set
  • My Favorite Things Pop the Champagne die set
  • Sequins, pearls, enamel dots
  • Altenew Obsidian black ink pad
  • White glitter card stock
  • Silver glitter card stock
  • Gray glitter card stock
  • Teal Glitter card stock
  • Cork adhesive sheet
  • Pink and Main patterned paper (bottle)
Trying to use the challenge colors and lots of subtle sparkle, I die cut all the arms, then started adorning them with embellishments and die cut bracelets. I ink blended the arms a bit for shadow. The two silver bangles are free-moving for an interactive detail. Some of the arms are popped up on foam tape for dimension and the flying cork is made from some cork "paper" I've had forever. I was also inspired by my JUGS teammate Denise Morgans, @dennymor who always adds details from the front of her card to carry over inside her cards. In my case, the sentiment had to be split up over the front and inside to fit!

Can you hear the. party music playing? 

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol



No comments: